Carbide Glass Cutter Black Metal Handle
- Our carbide glass cutter tool has a non-slip handle design, the cutter is threaded to ensure slip resistance, so it can give you a comfortable holding experience and save you time and energy, bringing you convenience with our tools.
- Replaceable cutter head:
There are 360 degrees rotatable glass cutter heads for you, the different sizes of cutter heads can help you to fit various needs. You can add some kerosene to the cutting tool with an oil dropper to make the cutter head smoother.
1. When cutting glass, the blade should stick close to the ruler, and the handle and glass should be kept at a 45-degree angle.
2. Glass cutters can’t cut high-hardness objects, such as toughened glass, vitrified brick, marble, quartz, etc.
3. Please operate on a flat surface or desktop. It’s better to try several times on a scrap piece of glass for practice.
4. Please remember to protect your eye and hand before using the cutting tools.